Zapraszamy na pażdziernikowe spotkanie (ISC)2 Poland Chapter.
Poniżej znajduje się opis wydarzenia:
Alex Vaystikh: Machine Learning: Does it help or hurt cybersecurity?
* Machine learning anomaly detection has been hyped as the answer to increasingly ineffective signature AV solutions. We would argue that machine learning could make a security analyst’s job more difficult, and at times, impair the level of cybersecurity.
* Supervised machine learning is often used in file analysis such as endpoint and anti-virus solutions – where it can be of an advantage.
* What happens when supervised machine learning is used in highly dynamic use cases like network traffic analysis
* What is Unsupervised machine learning and how it’s differentiated from supervised machine learning
* What unsupervised machine learning can offer in network traffic analysis
Place: Ernst and Young
Date: 25.10.2018 18:00
Registration link: https://isc2polandchapter-machinelearning.evenea.pl/